NOTICIA: Este conteúdo utiliza Epic Games e requer o aplicativo Epic Games para ativação, download e instalação.
Este software não pode ser autenticado em computadores fora do Brasil.
Sobre o jogo
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is a third-person open world survival game where you Explore, Expand, and Evolve to advance your clan to
the next generation in this exhilarating new adventure from the creator of Assassin’s Creed.
Embark on the most incredible odyssey known to humankind: human evolution. Spanning from 10 million to 2 million years ago, begin
your journey, “Before Us,” in Neogene period Africa. Explore a beautiful yet ruthless world from swinging through
tree branches in the jungle to stalking prey across the golden savannah grasslands. Decide what attributes to learn and hone
in order to pass down knowledge to future generations, from crafting tools to enhancing evasive tactics against predators.
Just like real life, make sure to eat, drink, and sleep to stay alive and have the energy to face any danger that may come your way.
Grow your clan and find strength in numbers as you progress through critical evolutionary stages of human evolution. Your choices will
write your clan’s story and determine if you can survive your evolution.
- Explore Ruthless Africa: Explore the never-before-experienced world of Neogene Africa starting 10 million years ago at the dawn of humankind. From the tops of tree canopies overlooking lush jungles to the golden grasslands of the savannah, traverse a beautiful yet unforgiving landscape. For every breath-taking view, beware of the weather, predators, and other dangers that threaten your survival.
- Expand Your Territory and Grow Your Clan: Increase your chances of survival by uniting new members of your species and giving birth to future generations. Control different clan members, form bonds to create families, and work together to intimidate predators during expeditions. Conquer fear as you explore unknown locations in order to expand your territory.
- Evolve Through Multiple Generations: See the physical and intellectual evolution of the first hominids as you explore, learn, and survive. Spanning from 10 million to 2 million years ago, play as one of the first hominids and evolve over the course of millions of years during key stages in human evolution. Make crucial discoveries and hone physical abilities that will be passed down to future generations such as Ardipithecus ramidus and Australopithecus.
- Choose How You Survive: Evolution was not written in stone. Your decisions shape how you will overcome obstacles, increase your species, and what knowledge will pass on to future generations. Focus on specific attributes or choose a more balanced approach to survival. Your clan’s ability to survive will be directly impacted by your choices, making each player’s experience unique.
Requisitos de sistema
Windows – Minimos
- OS: Processor: Win 7 64
- Processor: i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: HD 7950 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Windows – Recomendados
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: i7-4770K 4-Core 3.5GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600
- Memory : 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4GB
© 2018 Panache Digital Games, Inc. Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is a trademark of Panache Digital Games, Inc.
Private Division and the Private Division logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
Not available to:
Afghanistan;Aland Islands;Albania;Algeria;American Samoa;Andorra;Angola;Anguilla;Anonymous Proxy;Antarctica;Antigua and Barbuda;Armenia;Aruba;Asia/Pacific Region;Australia;Austria;Azerbaijan;Bahamas;Bahrain;Bangladesh;Barbados;Belarus;Belgium;Belize;Benin;Bermuda;Bhutan;Bolivia;Bosnia and Herzegovina;Botswana;Bouvet Island;British Indian Ocean Territory;Brunei Darussalam;Bulgaria;Burkina Faso;Burundi;Cambodia;Cameroon;Canada;Cape Verde;Cayman Islands;Central African Republic;Chad;China;Christmas Island;Cocos (Keeling) Islands;Comoros;Congo;Congo, The Democratic Republic of the;Cook Islands;Costa Rica;Cote D’Ivoire;Croatia;Cuba;Cyprus;Czech Republic;Denmark;Djibouti;Dominica;Dominican Republic;Egypt;El Salvador;Equatorial Guinea;Eritrea;Estonia;Ethiopia;Europe;Falkland Islands (Malvinas);Faroe Islands;Fiji;Finland;France;French Polynesia;French Guiana;French Southern Territories;Gabon;Gambia;Georgia;Germany;Ghana;Gibraltar;Greece;Greenland;Grenada;Guadeloupe;Guam;Guatemala;Guernsey;Guinea;Guinea-Bissau;Guyana;Haiti;Heard Island and McDonald Islands;Holy See (Vatican City State);Honduras;Hong Kong;Hungary;Iceland;India;Indonesia;Iran, Islamic Republic of;Iraq;Ireland;Isle of Man;Israel;Italy;Jamaica;Japan;Jersey;Jordan;Kazakstan;Kenya;Kiribati;Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of;Korea, Republic of;Kuwait;Kyrgyzstan;Lao People’s Democratic Republic;Latvia;Lebanon;Lesotho;Liberia;Libyan Arab Jamahiriya;Liechtenstein;Lithuania;Luxembourg;Macau;Macedonia;Madagascar;Malawi;Malaysia;Maldives;Mali;Malta;Marshall Islands;Martinique;Mauritania;Mauritius;Mayotte;Micronesia, Federated States of;Moldova, Republic of;Monaco;Mongolia;Montenegro;Montserrat;Morocco;Mozambique;Myanmar;Namibia;Nauru;Nepal;Netherlands;Netherlands Antilles;New Caledonia;New Zealand;Nicaragua;Niger;Nigeria;Niue;Norfolk Island;Northern Mariana Islands;Norway;Oman;Other;Pakistan;Palau;Palestinian Territory;Panama;Papua New Guinea;Philippines;Pitcairn Islands;Poland;Portugal;Puerto Rico;Qatar;Reunion;Romania;Russian Federation;Rwanda;Saint Pierre and Miquelon;Saint Helena;Saint Kitts and Nevis;Saint Lucia;Saint Vincent and the Grenadines;Samoa;San Marino;Sao Tome and Principe;Satellite Provider;Saudi Arabia;Senegal;Serbia;Seychelles;Sierra Leone;Singapore;Slovakia;Slovenia;Solomon Islands;Somalia;South Africa;South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands;Spain;Sri Lanka;Sudan;Suriname;Svalbard and Jan Mayen;Swaziland;Sweden;Switzerland;Syrian Arab Republic;Taiwan;Tajikistan;Tanzania, United Republic of;Thailand;Timor-Leste;Togo;Tokelau;Tonga;Trinidad and Tobago;Tunisia;Turkey;Turkmenistan;Turks and Caicos Islands;Tuvalu;Uganda;Ukraine;United Arab Emirates;United Kingdom;United States;United States Minor Outlying Islands;Uzbekistan;Vanuatu;Venezuela;Vietnam;Virgin Islands, British;Virgin Islands, U.S.;Wallis and Futuna;Western Sahara;Yemen;Zambia;Zimbabwe